Effective Date: February 3, 2017
Welcome to Prolific Fitness (“Prolific Fitness”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). Prolific Fitness provides a more convenient, effective, & affordable way for you to exercise with the help of a personal trainer, 100% via your phone through our mobile app.
Just tap a button on your phone, access your custom daily workout plan made for you, and have 24/7 messaging access via messaging/video with our professional team of trainers.
Prolific Fitness operates https://www.prolificfitness.com/privacypolicy (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the app.
We use Personal Information only for providing and improving the app. By using the app, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1) Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Prolific Fitness account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture).
- User content (e.g., messages, notes, videos). This information will strictly be used only to allow us provide you with the best value through the service within our app.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web/mobile pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
- Log data information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access the app.
- When you use our App, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, number of logins, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to us which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
2) How We Use Your Information
- help you access your information/workouts after you sign in
- remember information so you won’t have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the Prolific Fitness application on your device.
3) Sharing Of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Prolific Fitness without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
4) How We Store Your Information
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Prolific Fitness handles business.
- Prolific Fitness may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure at all times, but we still urge you as well on your end to help maintain secrecy of your unique password, etc.
5) Children’s Privacy
- Prolific Fitness does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
7) How To Contact Us